Thursday 20 January 2011

Theme 2: Fashion/Shoes Final Images and Why?

Having taken the majority of my Autumn theme images at Calke Abbey I decided to take the following shots at Sutton Scarsdale Hall ruins to bring a secondary theme of  English Heritage meets High Fashion.  From this I believe the below images are representation of this theme while capturing the detail the product, the shoes.

The shots below I have chosen as they were my favourites from the days shoot.  Having had my time again on this I may have brought in some lights and put my tripod to use as it was cold and difficult to keep a steady hand at times.

I love the perspective of this shot, as well as the movement incorporated using a fast shutter speed in order capture the detail of the shoes.




This is definitely one of my favourites the lighting was spot on for this shot and I love the contrast of the red against the grey wall.


The wall makes this shot for me adding texture to the shot while the tights bring pattern and the shoes contrast perfectly with the surroundings.


In the very final version of this shot the choice was made to crop it from the right hand side to create ess distraction drawing the eye straight to the model.


As mentioned previously in my reserach comparison this shot was inspired by Horst P Horst but taking it to another level by shooting it on location and in a more modern style.




Again this shot has since been cropped from the right to reduce distraction and draw the eye to the focal point of the shot.


I like the character of this shot with the bench just in view and the country style surroundings, almost the last place to see a pair of high heels.


This shot I love and can picture it in an ad for these shoes, following the current trend of safari type colours in fashion.


I love how these shoes within this shot almost portray flowers growing in the lush green grass, another of my favs!


No comments: