Saturday 16 October 2010

Nature & Landscape Photographers

Understanding how to express the type of landscape/nature photography I like to take seemed difficult at first until I found this from David Ward in the Light & Land Book - Working the Light.


"It's difficult for a lot of people when faced by such a majestic view, to pick just a small part of the whole scene, rather than photograph the bigger view. One feels one is missing out on something" Ref: Light and Land Publication

After reading this I realised, my feeling was the complete opposite with the thought that it would be criminal to ignore the finer detail that makes up such a majestic view. This has led me to a number of photographers that clearly work on that very theory of capturing the finer detail, including:








No comments: